Service Providers are requested to upload their licence and insurance information directly into the Jobs Portal.
Strata Management Organisations have an obligation to their clients to use Service Providers and Suppliers which have valid compliance accreditation in place.
Compliance accreditation is visible to Strata Managers when considering and advising clients on preferred Service Providers for contracts.
Add Licence and Insurance Information
1. Sign in to the portal
2. Click the Circle Icon with the company initials
3. Select 'Company Profile'
4. Click the 'Edit Profile' button
5. On the next page, scroll and look for 'Insurance Details' or 'Licence/Accreditation Details'
6. Click the '+ Add Additional Insurance' button
7. Or click the '+ Add Additional Licence' button
8. Enter Insurance and Licence information
9. Select the '+ Add Insurance Document' button
10. Click 'Choose File' to attach the Licence or Accreditation
11. After attaching the files, click 'Save'
12. The system will validate the Licence and Insurance Documents
13. Look for 'License Valid' and/or 'Insurance Approved'
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.
Which insurance are you requesting to be added?
I can add multiple but you also ask to add details, which one?
We request to upload your update Certificate of Currency for Public Liability / Workers Compensation. The details include - policy number, level of cover and expiration date.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Having trouble submitting certificate of currency
Please sign in to leave a comment.