Occasionally, Service Providers are assigned Jobs in areas that they don't service.
With the Service Area feature, Strata Managers can ensure that Jobs are assigned to Service Providers within their Service Area.
Add or Update Service Area
1. Sign in to the portal
2. Click the Circle Icon with the company initials
3. Select 'Company Profile'
4. Click the 'Edit Profile' button
5. Scroll down to Services Area
6. Enter a Service Area and Radius of 5 km - 30 km or make changes to this information
7. A Map will show the Service Area and Radius entered
8. Click '+Add Additional Area' to add another Service Area
9. Enter a Service Area and Radius of 5 km - 30 km
10. The Map will show a marker for each Service Area
11. Click 'Save'
Service Providers can easily make changes to this information as needed. After updates are made, service areas will appear on the Company Profile and will be visible to Strata Managers and the network.
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.