When a Service Provider has been assigned a Job and is ready to schedule a date and time to start work, they will need to update the Jobs Portal.
1. Go to the Jobs page (Wrench Icon )
2. Select the Job
3. Click the 'Schedule Work' button on the Work Summary page
4. Enter the Date, Time and Estimated Duration to Complete Job
5. Enter a Description, Disruption Dates, Start and End Times
6. Or, click 'Attach a Disruption Notice' (if applicable)
7. Confirm whether the Site Contact has been reached or if confirmation is not applicable
8. Click 'Save'
When the Service Provider has submitted the request to schedule work, the Strata Manager and Committee Members will be notified by email.
If the Service Provider needs to change the scheduled time and date, they can do so. For more information, please see Change the Date and Time for Scheduled Work or an Inspection.
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.