Congratulations on completing the job - now it's time to get paid for all of the hard work! To do this, Service Providers must upload an Invoice to the Jobs Portal.
Upload an Invoice
1. Sign in to the portal
2. Go to the Jobs page (Wrench Icon )
3. Select the Job
4. Check that the Status is 'Job Scheduled'
Note: Scheduled work can't be backdated, click 'Scheduled Work' and select the current date
5. Click 'Invoice'
6. Enter the Final Payment (Quote & Variances combined)
7. Enter the Invoice Number
8. Enter a Description to share with the Strata Manager
9. Attach images or videos
10. Click the '+Add Invoice' button
11. Or, enter a URL for the Invoice under 'Add External Link/URL for Invoice'
12. Click 'Next'
13. Review the Invoice Details and if they are correct, click 'Submit'
14. When the pop-up reminder displays, click 'Send'
The Invoice will automatically be sent to the Strata Manager and if necessary, to the Committee Members for approval.
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.