Service Providers can create an Account and Company Profile within the Jobs Portal. The Company Profile is a way for Service Providers to advertise their business and describe their service offerings.
Since the Company Profile is visible to the entire network, it can help Service Providers to build relationships with Strata Managers and gain new clients.
Sign Up as a Service Provider
1. Go to the Jobs Portal landing page
2. Select 'Register' at the top of the page
3. Or select 'Login' then click the 'Register as a Service Provider' link
4. Enter Email, First Name and Last Name
5. Enter Business Details such as Country, Business Name, Business Number and Company Category
6. Enter Licence Details and Insurance Details
7. If applicable, click the checkbox to select 'I do not require a license'
Note: If the Business and License Number are invalid or if the license and insurance documents are missing, Service Providers can't proceed with registration.
8. Click Register
An 'Invite' link will be sent to the email address provided. Clicking the link will go to the Registration page where the sign-up process is completed.
Service Providers should enter the following information on the Company Profile:
- First name
- Last name
- Confirm new password
- Note: Click the checkbox, 'I agree to the SMATA Terms of Service and Privacy Policies'
- Trading name
- Estimate processing time for a Quote from the date a property is inspected
- Number of team members
- Contractor to contact
- Mobile number
- Landline number
- Email for Work Request
- Note: You can add an additional Work Request by clicking the checkbox 'Use a different email for accounts'
- Service Area
- Note: Service Providers can't register without completing this field
When this information has been entered and saved, the Company Profile will be active. Service Providers can then receive Work and Quote Requests through the Jobs Portal.
For more information on adding or updating a Service Area, see Add or Update a Service Area to the Company Profile.
Service Providers that are interested in working as a Contractor for the Jobs Portal should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.