Sometimes a contractor will need to send a quote for additional work once they have completed a job - usually after a 'Make Safe'. In these circumstances, they can follow the steps below to add an additional quote.
How to add additional quotes to invoices:
1. Log in to SMATA.com
2. Go to the Jobs Page (Wrench Icon)
3. Select the relevant job
4. Complete job to the point of invoicing, updating SMATA as you go
5. Click 'Invoice' and add in invoice details, file etc.
6. At the bottom of the Invoice pop up, select the 'I wish to add an additional quote' checkbox.
7. Click 'Next'
8. Add in the quote details, files etc.
8. Press Save
9. Review the Invoice and new quote
From here, the quote is sent to the Strata Manager to review with the committee. If the quote is accepted, a new job will appear under the same SMATA ID and you may proceed along the process as usual.