There will be times when a Service Provider can't proceed with a Job because they're waiting for an action from the Site Contact.
This can happen in the following situations:
- The Site Contact has not answered the Service Provider
- The Site Contact will not allow the Service Provider access
- The details for the Site Contact are incorrect
Service Providers should change the status of a Job to reflect any delay caused by the
Change Status to 'Awaiting Site Contact'
1. Sign in to the portal
2. Go to the Jobs page (Wrench Icon )
3. Select the Job
4. Click the 'Awaiting Site Contact' button
5. Select a Reason from the list
6. Add a Comment (optional)
7. Click 'Send'
Changing a Job status to 'Awaiting Site Contact' will automatically alert the Strata Manager and the Site Contact(s) of the situation. Comments will be sent to the Strata Manager as a Message on the Jobs Portal. The status change will also stop the timer for the Time Out feature.
When the problem has been resolved and a Job is ready to proceed, simply change the status. For example, a Service Provider may then choose to Book an Inspection/Schedule the Work.
Any changes to this status will automatically be sent to the Strata Manager and the Site Contact(s) as a Notification.
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.