It's important that Service Providers keep in touch with Strata Managers regarding the statuses of Jobs. Any updates should be communicated immediately, whether the effect on the Job is positive or negative.
Within the Jobs Portals, it's easy to send a message to a Strata Manager.
Send a Message to a Strata Manager
1. Sign in to the portal
2. Go to the Jobs page (Wrench Icon )
3. Select the Job
4. Click the Message Icon
5. Write a Message
6. Click the Paper Clip Iconor drag and drop files from your desktop to add more files
7. Select 'Send'
The message will be sent to the Strata Manager for the particular Job.
When they respond, Service Providers will be alerted in the following ways:
- Email Notification
- Strata Managers can reply to a Service Provider's message by email
- The reply can also be viewed by clicking the Message Icon within the Jobs Portal
- In-app Notification
- A small red marker will appear on Jobs that have any unopened messages
- Click on 'View Messages' to respond
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.