After a Service Provider has uploaded a Quote for a Job, the status will change to
While Service Providers should try to review Quotes before submitting them, updates may sometimes need to be made. Service Providers can update a Quote for a Job on the
Work Summary page.
Update a Quote
1. Go to the Jobs page (Wrench Icon )
2. Select the Job
3. Click the 'Edit Quote' button
4. Enter the new Price, Estimated Time Frame, Estimated Duration or Description
5. Attach a new Quote or click the 'Open Uploaded File' link
6. Or, add a URL for the new Quote
7. Click 'Save'
When the updated Quote has been submitted, the Strata Manager will review and decide whether to approve the Quote.
If the Strata Manager has already approved the Quote, the Service Provider can't make changes to the amount quoted.
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.