Occasionally, Service Providers are requested to upload their updated licence and insurance information directly into the Jobs Portal.
The status of insurances and licences are visible to strata managers when considering and advising clients on preferred Service Providers for contracts.
To upload the updated document for compliance, Service Providers would need to remove documents that are about to expire or have already expired.
Update Licence and Insurance Information
1. Sign in to the portal
2. Click the Circle Icon with the company initials
3. Select 'Company Profile'
4. Click the 'Edit Profile' button
5. Scroll down to the Licence/Insurance field and click the 'Remove' link
6. Once the document is removed, click 'Save'
7. Click 'the 'Edit Profile' button again
8. Scroll and look for 'Insurance Details' or 'Licence/Accreditation Details'
9. Click the '+ Add Additional Insurance' button
10. Or click the '+ Add Additional Licence' button
11. Enter Insurance and Licence information
12. Select the '+ Add Insurance Document' button
13. Click 'Choose File' to attach the Licence or Accreditation
14. After attaching the files, click 'Save'
12. The system will validate the Licence and Insurance Documents
13. Look for 'License Valid' and/or 'Insurance Approved'
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.