Service Providers are requested to upload their updated licence and insurance information directly into the Jobs Portal to maintain their compliance status.
The status of insurances and licences are visible to Strata Managers when considering and advising clients on preferred Service Providers for maintenance requests.
To upload the updated document for compliance, Service Providers would need to remove documents that are about to expire or have already expired.
Update Licence and Insurance Information
1. Sign in to the portal
2. Click the Circle Icon with the company initials
3. Select 'Company Profile'
4. Click the 'Edit Profile' button
5. Scroll down to the Licence/Insurance field and click the 'Remove' link
6. Click the '+ Add Additional Insurance' button
7. Or click the '+ Add Additional Licence' button
8. Enter Insurance and Licence information
9. Select the '+ Add Insurance Document' button
10. Click 'Choose File' to attach the Licence or Accreditation
11. After attaching the files, click 'Save'
12. The system will validate the Licence and Insurance Documents
13. Look for 'License Valid' and/or 'Insurance Approved'
Service Providers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.