Below is a list of common issues when activating your SMATA profile
1. The invitation token provided is not valid!
- It is likely that the invitation link is expired. The user should reach out to their strata manager or someone from the SMATA support team to send a new invitation.
2. You have a pending invitation
The user is getting this error message even though they already went through setting up their SMATA profile and have created their login credentials
- Account was activated but the user was not able to complete the setup
- Account was activated but the user was not able submit insurances/licence documents
To resolve this issue, reach out to the SMATA support team to send a reset password email.
3. I tried to register but it says my ABN/email address is linked to another account
- The user may already have a profile in SMATA, contact the SMATA support team to check if there are other/duplicate profiles associated with the ABN/email address.
4. I tried to sign up but I am getting the 500 error message.
- This usually gets resolved by clicking refresh, if this is still happening after clicking refresh please contact the SMATA support team.
5. I am not receiving the invitation link from SMATA.
- It is likely that the email went to the user's junk/spam folder.
- This also happens when the user's provider is blocking emails from SMATA and marking them as SPAM. If this is the case please contact the SMATA support team to verify, once verified you may need to reach out to your email provider to update this setting.
6. I cannot get past the create password page.
- If this is the case please contact the SMATA support team.
SMATA Support Team is online Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. You can reach out via the below ways:
Phone: 0488 -839-500
Chat: Click on the support message bubble icon on the SMATA page.