Below is a list of common issues when activating your SMATA profile
1. The invitation token provided is not valid!
- It is likely that the invitation link is expired. The user should reach out to their strata manager or someone from the support team to send a new invitation.
2. You have a pending invitation
The user is getting this error message even though they already went through setting up their profile and have created their login credentials
- The account was activated but the user was not able to complete the setup
- The account was activated but the user was not able to submit insurance/licence documents
To resolve this issue, reach out to the support team to send a reset password email.
3. I tried to register but it says my ABN/email address is linked to another account
- The user may already have a profile, contact the support team to check if there are other/duplicate profiles associated with the ABN/email address.
4. I tried to sign up but I am getting the 500 error message.
- This usually gets resolved by clicking refresh, if this is still happening after clicking refresh please contact the support team.
5. I am not receiving the invitation link.
- It is likely that the email went to the user's junk/spam folder.
- This also happens when the user's provider is blocking emails from SMATA and marking them as SPAM. If this is the case please contact the support team to verify, once verified you may need to reach out to your email provider to update this setting.
6. I cannot get past the create password page.
- It is likely that the password contains a special character. The portal only accepts numbers and letters (at least 1 upper case).
- If this is still happening after clicking updating the password without any special characters, please contact the support team.
Support Team is online Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. You can reach out via the below ways:
Phone: 0488 -839-500
Chat: Click on the support message bubble icon on the webpage.