Strata Managers can now add a due date to a work request. This will help them and our service providers to be on top of the assigned jobs.
This can be done by following these steps:
1. Fill out the details of the work order,
2. On the Add Trade page, select the requested time frame for the job to be completed.
- The due date for Commencement is determined by the selected time frame for the job to be completed.
- If you click 'Custom Date', the 'Due date of Completion' will appear. Once you select a date, the due date of Commencement will automatically change based on the date of completion
- Please note that the due date of Commencement is linked to the Time Out Feature. You can also disable the timeout feature for a work order by checking the 'Disable time out feature on this request' box, if needed.
4. Click Next and continue to assign service providers.
Once the due date of commencement is set, Strata Managers and service providers will receive a notification to action the job.
If you have any questions - contact us HERE