One of the features that Organisation Admins has access to is 'Report'. This allows them to generate reports for their respective organisations.
To access it just follow the steps below;
- Login in to your SMATA profile.
- Click Reports tab.
- Once you're in the reports page it will show you the Strata Stats of your respective organisation.
- Select the date range
- You may also filter the report for a specific strata manager
- Click Reports XLSX and select the type of report you need.
There are the reports available in the portal.
- Building Report
- This will show the list of contractors who did recent works in the building.
- Committee Members Report
- This report will show the list of committee members for the specific SP or building. This will also have their contact details.
- Contractor Report
- This report will show contractor information, their status in SMATA and when they were last sent an invitation link, and their profile status in Strata Master.
- Admin Report
- The Admin Report will show the details of the jobs in SMATA portal, the type of request, SMATA ID, status of the job, creator of the job, the Strata Manager who handles the job.
- Schedule A
- This will show the list of SP and the quantity of Work Orders/Quote Requests.
- Schedule B
- This will show the job in the strata plan, the creator of the job, the strata manager who handles the job, the property address, job title and job subject.
Once you've selected the type of report you need , a pop up message will appear, just click CONFIRM to proceed and the report will be emailed to you in a spreadsheet format.
If you have any further questions, please contact us HERE