When a job is created in a building, Site Contacts and Building Contacts who are following the job have access to the Public page. This page displays information about the job and allows for instant access to recent developments with the work.
Information shown on the Public Page:
- SMATA ID
- Job Title
- Job Description
- Images, Videos and Documents attached to the job
- Strata Management Company
- The Strata Manager, Building Manger and Support Manager assigned to the job
- The Site Contact Details that are visible to the Contractor
- The On-Site Contacts for Emergencies
- Disruption Notice (if there's any)
- Status Timeline
- This shows the history log of the job. This automatically updates, logging every action taken for the job such as change of job status, emails/reminders sent to contractor and/or committee members etc.
- This also has a link to a printer-friendly copy of the work order PDF which site contacts and building contact can download for reference.
Important Documents for the buildings.
- Job Notes
- This will show notes regarding updates of the job from Strata/Building/Support Manager or contractors.
- Building Notes
- This will show important notes regarding the building.
- Recent Work and Quote Requests for the Building
- This will also display the statuses of the jobs, if they are still in progress, pending, completed or cancelled.
- The Preferred Contractors for the Building
If you have any questions about your Building Profile, you can contact us HERE