Contractor's on Strata Master automatically get imported into SMATA. In order to help Building Managers see where the Contractors on their jobs feed are in activating SMATA, we have assigned them statuses (shown as letters next to their names).
- (IM) - Imported. These contractors have been imported into SMATA, but have not been invited to use the system. If you assign a job to these contractors, they will be sent an invite automatically.
- (IN) - Invited. These contractors have either been sent an email invitation manually, or because a Building Manager has assigned them to a work or quote request. If they are in this status, they have not yet activated their Account and cannot log in to SMATA
- (A) - Active. These contractors have followed the invitation, created their password and have access to their SMATA account.
- (CC) - Credit Card added. These contractors have an active account and have added their credit card details into SMATA. This means they are able to send invoices and get paid for their SMATA jobs.
- (S) - Suspended. The credit card details which a contractor has previously added are now no longer valid. The details need to be updated ASAP.
- (D) - Deactivated. A contractor who had previously activated their account has since decided to revoke their affiliation with SMATA. Do not assign jobs to these contractors via SMATA.
If you have any further questions regarding the Contractor's Statuses, please contact us HERE.