Suppliers are able to upload their licences and insurances into SMATA. Uploading these to your profile allows them to be visible to Strata Managers when they are considering trades.
How to Add licences and Insurances:
1. Logging in to your SMATA Portal.
2. Click the Circle Icon with your initials on it and then click Company Profile
3. Click on 'EDIT PROFILE' button under your company name.
4. On the next page, scroll and look for the 'Insurance Details' or 'Licence Details' field and then click 'ADD INSURANCE' or 'ADD LICENCE'.
5. Enter the details of the Insurance and Licence and then click 'ADD INSURANCE' or 'ADD LICENCE' to add additional insurances or licences if necessary.
6. Repeat the same process until you all necessary documents are added, then click the Save button at the very bottom of the page.
Once the system validates the Licence and Insurance Documents, it will show 'LICENCE VALID' and/or 'INSURANCE APPROVED'.
If you have any questions, please contact us HERE