Service Providers are requested to upload their licence and insurance details into SMATA.
Strata Management Organisations have an obligation to their clients to use Service Providers and Suppliers which have valid compliance accreditation in place.
Uploaded compliance details are visible to Strata Managers when considering and advising clients on service provider engagements.
How to Add licences and Insurances:
1. Log in to your portal
2. Click the Circle Icon with your initials on it and then click Company Profile
3. Click on the 'EDIT PROFILE' button under your company name.
4. On the next page, scroll and look for the 'Insurance Details' or 'Licence/Accreditation Details' field and then click 'ADD ADDITIONAL INSURANCE' or 'ADD ADDITIONAL LICENCE'.
5. Enter the details of the Insurance and Licence and then click 'ADD INSURANCE DOCUMENT (Certificate of Currency) to upload the certificates or 'Choose File' to upload licences if necessary.
6. Repeat the same process until all necessary documents are added, then click the Save button at the very bottom of the page.
Once the system validates the Licence and Insurance Documents, it will show 'LICENCE VALID' and/or 'INSURANCE APPROVED'.
If you have any questions, please contact us HERE