Building Managers have a few different ways to create new jobs.
This way is certainly helpful if when a building manager is not yet sure of which contractor/s they wish to assign this job to, as they can see and compare data such as response times, number of open jobs, user ratings etc.
However, if a building manager has been instructed to send a job to a specific contractor, or they are not considering alternative suppliers, they can assign a job directly to a contractor the following way:
1. Login to SMATA.com
2. Click on the list of Contractors page (man in hardhat icon)
3. Type company name (or owner, ABN or email etc) in the search bar to find the required contractor
4. Click on the Create Job plus sign
5. Select the trade category from the contractor's options, choose either work or quote request and select the requested time frame for the work. (Adding a price limit is optional)
6. Click Next
After this the building manager is taken to the job details form, where they add the:
- Job location
- Description of the job
- Photos, videos, files (optional)
- Inspection times
- Site contacts
- Building contacts to receive notification (optional)
Once they have submitted this for, the job is sent straight to the selected contractor.
If you have any further questions, please contact us HERE