When a Strata Manager logs on to SMATA, they are firstly taken to their dashboard. This page is a useful tool to keep track of how they are progressing with the system.
Creating a New Job
This calendar is used to filter the data that is shown on this page.
To filter by time period:
1. Click on the space next to the calendar
2. Select the two dates from which time period the data is needed. Click Apply
Now, the data shown on the dashboard is the information gathered in this period of time.
To remove this filter:
1. Click on the space next to the calendar, as shown previously.
2. Select 'Clear'
This will reset your filters to show the current data.
Filtering Data by Location
Just as you can filter the data by timeframe, you can also filter it by Strata Plan.
1. Click 'Location'
2. Select the Strata Plan/s you want to filter by
The data will update once the location/s is selected.
To remove the filter, click the highlighted addresses to unselect them.
The mint download button allows a strata manager to capture the data on their page in a spreadsheet.
On the dashboard, there are different sections which display certain information. These windows are ones that are relevant to strata managers needs.
The New Request window shows the number of externally created tickets that haven't been actioned by a strata manager yet. Clicking on 'View' Underneath this will take you to these tickets.
This window shows the amount of quotes that have been uploaded for a job, but are still waiting for a strata manager to action it ie Approve it or send it to the committee to consider. Clicking the 'View' underneath will take you the these tickets with an 'Added Quote' status.
This window indicates the number of unread messages sent from contractors through the Message feature. Clicking 'View' will take you to the list of tickets with new messages.
As with the quote added window, this shows the number of invoices that have been added by a contractor, that are waiting to be approved or declined. Clicking on 'View' will take you to the list of tickets that need the invoices to be actioned.
The four sections above correspond to the Hot Filters on a strata managers Jobs page, which function the same.
The mint and grey sections are a collection of data on the jobs on SMATA. This includes:
- Number of Active work requests
- Number of Quote Requests
- Number of Messages sent
- Number of Completed Requests
- Average Response time to a new (external) requests
- Average time to review a quote
- Average time to approve/decline an invoice
- Average response time to messages
- Average touch point per job
The Red and Black sections are where you can view tasks that are assigned to you regarding certain jobs.
- Tasks appearing in the red section are overdue for their set date
- Tasks appearing in the black section are not yet due.
Clicking on the title of the task will take you to the ticket is in relation to. Read more about the Tasks Feature
If you have any further questions about the Dashboard, please contact us HERE