If a Strata Manager is unable to access their SMATA account, it could be for a variety of reasons.
1. The password is incorrect.
If the password is incorrect, and you can't remember the correct one, you will need to reset your password.
Resetting a Password
1. Go to my.smata.com and click on 'Forgot your Password'.
2. Put your registered email address.
3. An email will be sent to that email address with the 'Update Password' link
4. Click this link and enter your new password
Once this is submitted, you will be able to log into SMATA with your new password.
2. The email address is incorrect.
You may be signing in with the a different email address than the one linked to your SMATA account. If you do not know what email you signed up with, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. You may not have a SMATA account.
If your organisation uses SMATA, they may not have invited you to create an account. If this is the case, you will need to reach out to the relevant contact within your organisation to set you up.
If your organisation does not yet use SMATA, but would like to, contact us HERE
If you have further questions, please contact us HERE