Strata Managers may encounter an issue when they are signing in to the Portal.
Some common issues are summarised below along with suggested methods for troubleshooting.
1. The password is incorrect.
If there's an error message stating that the password is incorrect, try to recall the correct password. Enter several best guesses.
If none of these attempts are successful, reset your password.
Resetting a Password
1. Go to my.smata.com
2. Click the 'Forgot password?' link
3. Enter an Email
4. Click 'Reset Password'
5. An email will be sent to the email address provided
6. Open the email and click the 'Update Password Now' link
Note: Password must contain uppercase letters, lowercase letters and numbers
7. Set a Password for the account
8. Sign in with Email and New Password
When the password has been reset, Strata Managers should be able to complete the
Sign In Process.
2. The email address is incorrect.
Make sure that the email used during Sign In is the one linked to the account and not a different email address. Strata Managers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they're unsure of which email is linked to their Portal account.
3. You may not have an account.
Strata Managers that want to create a Portal account, but have not been invited to do so by their organisation, should reach out to the point of contact within their organisation to
If your organisation does not yet use the Portal but would like to, contact our Support Team.
Strata Managers should contact us with any further questions regarding this process.