All updates to jobs on SMATA are recorded on the Job's Log. Certain actions trigger SMATA to send off emails automatically, updating relevant stakeholders of these changes.
Some examples are:
- Notifying contractors of their work/quote requests
- Updating site contacts when contractors book inspections/schedule work
- Notifying the building contacts when a job is placed on hold or closed.
- Sending the committees an email to vote on a quotation
In the job's Log, Strata Managers are now able to see:
- When the emails were sent
- The names of the recipients
- The title of the Email
- A preview of the email
To view the preview, hover the cursor over the blue 'Preview' text and an image of the email sent will appear
If you have any questions about previewing emails, contact us HERE