From this date SMATA will be completely free to quote, communicate and process invoices. (This in effect is the same as the previous work order process)
We are at the same time, reviewing our value proposition for all stakeholders and we will be in touch with you to let you know what it includes. Please be assured that we will do whatever we can to support you to ensure we make this process as simple and effective as possible.
SMATA has a dedicated support team available to answer any questions you have or take on board all feedback which you can contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, thank you for all of your ongoing support and feedback.
- Please find the below FAQ’s which should help answer some questions about this change you might have
1. Will we be charged for existing work requests in SMATA?
No, these will go through the SMATA process as usual, however you will not be charged.
2. Will you receive a refund for work requests that have already been charged the service fee?
No, but we will also not be charging you for Jobs that are pending the Service Fee charge after the 24th March in SMATA.
3. Is the Service Fee going to be turned on again in the future.
We are using this time to revisit the value proposition for contractors and will present a range of new options (including a free version) with added features in the future.
4. How can I sign up to SMATA?
If you are a contractor and would like to activate a profile in SMATA you can register your interests here
5. How do I contact SMATA if I have a question?
Our Support team is ready to answer your questions between 9am - 6pm AEST.