When a Strata Manager sends out a vote to the committee, occasionally they can let you know the decision, but not vote on it on the voting page. Additionally, sometimes votes can come back with no majority - none of the options have reached over 50%.
In cases like this, the Strata Manager can either:
- Send a reminder email to vote
- Make a casting vote
- Send a re-vote
Send Reminder Email
1. Click 'Make Casting Vote
2. Click 'Send Reminder' on the committee members you wish to remind to vote
3. Close the pop up window.
This will send an email with a reminder to vote and a link to the voting page.
Making a Casting Vote
1. Click on 'Make a Casting Vote'
2. Select the contractor you wish to assign the job to
3. Make a comment to add to the Voting Page for the voters
4. Click 'Final Vote'
By doing this you will make the final vote on behalf of the voters. You will then need assign the job to the successful contractor.
Send a Re-Vote:
1. Click 'Re-Vote'
2. Write a message to the voters
3. Click 'Send'
This will restart the vote on the voting page, where the message will be visible. The voters will be alerted to this via email.
If you have any issues regarding casting votes and votes that have no majority, please contact us HERE