Occasionally, during the process of a job, the committee will request to put the job on hold. This can happen for various reasons, example:
- They still need council approval for the works
- Site contacts are unavailable to allow access for an extended period of time
In these situations, a Strata Manager can change the status of the job to: 'On Hold'.
How to put a job 'On Hold':
1. Log in to SMATA.com
2. Click on the relevant job
3. Click on the three dots on the right side of the trade categories
4. Select the option: 'Place On Hold'
Once a Building Manager has done this, the Contractor, Site Contact/s, Internal Contact/s and Committee Members are all notified of this change.
A Contractor who is assigned to this job will not be able to action it on SMATA, however the job will not be deleted.
When a job is ready to proceed, a Building 8Manager can remove the 'On Hold' status, by following the same instructions. The 'Place On Hold' Status will be changed to 'Place Off Hold'.
Taking a job 'Off Hold' again notifies all the relevant parties (Contractor, Site and Internal Contact/s and Committee Members) that the job is ready to proceed. The job resumes as usual, retaining all the details that was previously entered and allowing the contractor to progress.