When contractors upload a disruption notice to SMATA this is automatically sent to all nominated site contacts. Building Managers are also notified, they have the ability edit it and send it to building contacts. Building Managers are also able to upload a disruption notice on behalf of the contractor in the event that they have sent it outside of SMATA.
Where to find a disruption notice:
1. Log in to SMATA
2. Go to the Job's Page (Wrench Icon)
- A job that has a disruption notice can now be easily distinguish by the red box around the work order.
3. Select the relevant job
4. Here, either:
- Click on the three dots under the Trade Categories heading and select 'View Disruption Notice' or
- Click 'View <trade> Notice' under the Issue Details Section on the right side of the page
5. Here you will be able to view the disruption notice details the contractor added and view the attachment
How to edit a Disruption Notice
1. Open Disruption Notice as above
2. Click Edit
3. Edit/Add details to the descriptions, dates, times and files.
4. Click Save
How to send the Disruption Notice to Building Contacts:
1. Open the Disruption Notice as above
2. Click 'Send to building Contacts'
3. Select the Contacts you wish to send the Disruption Notice to
4. Click Send
If you have any other questions, please contact us HERE