As jobs can be requested by anyone from the building, occasionally Building Managers will ask a committee to vote on whether a job should go ahead. This voting process can be done only when an external party has requested a quote and before the work has been assigned.
How to request Committee approval for a job request:
1. Log in to SMATA
2. Go to 'Jobs' Page (Wrench Icon)
3. Click on relevant job (must be new, and created externally)
4. Click on More Options on the top right of the page (Three dots)
5. Click on 'Request Committee Approval'
6. Select the Committee Members you want to ask
7. Click 'Send'
From here an email will be sent to the committee members you selected informing them of the job information and allowing them to vote for or against the job going ahead. If the majority votes no, the job will automatically be cancelled. If the majority vote yes, then the job will be approved to continue and the Building Manager can go ahead and request work or quotes from contractors.
If you have any further questions about sending a job request for Committee Approval, please click HERE