On SMATA, Building Managers have certain editable permissions and there are times when these permissions need to be changed.
Editable Permissions for Building Managers:
- Receive Job Notification
- Approve Invoices
- Edit the Building Profile
How a Strata Manager edits a Building Manager's Permissions
1. Go to the 'Buildings' Page
2. Click on the relevant building
3. Click on the 'Building Managers' Tab
4. Click on the 'Edit' Button (Pencil icon)
5. Check or uncheck the relevant permission boxes and click 'Change'
These permissions are now accessible or inaccessible for the Building Manager.
If you have any questions, please contact us HERE