Occasionally there are clients who wish to be updated on the details and statuses of a job, but are not Site Contacts. In this case, Strata Managers can assign these people as 'Building contacts to receive notifications' on the job submission form
How to assign an Building Contact to Receive Notification:
- In a New Job on SMATA:
- In an existing job on SMATA
- Go to the Jobs page (Wrench Icon)
- Find the relevant job and click the three dots to the right of the job
- Select 'Edit'
- Under the heading 'Internal Contact', select from the list of existing contacts.
- Don't forget to 'Update request'.
Once this is done, the nominated contacts will be sent an email notification with a link to track the progress of this job.
Please note that these building contacts' name, email address and phone number will NOT be posted in the Contractor's view.
If you are having any questions, please contact us HERE.