Follow these steps to create a work request, or watch the video below:
1. Log-in to your Strata Manager Account.
2. Navigate to your ‘JOBS’ section
3. Click ‘NEW JOB’ on the right-hand side of your screen
Simply enter your request information including:
- Building Address
- Issue Title
- Description of the Issue
- Preferred Dates for an Inspection
- Site Contact
- This list automatically pulls from the list of contacts connected to the Strata Plan entered in the 'Building Address'
- Edit Existing Contact's details:
- Click a site contact from the dropdown
- The fields that appear below (First Name, Phone number etc) can be edited for this job
- The contractor can only see the information about the building contact from these fields
- N.B. an email address must be included to send the site contact correspondence about updates
- Add new contact:
- If the email address of a building contact does not exist in the database, click 'Add Contact'
- Enter the required information (an email address is mandatory)
- Attach Photo/Video (optional)
- Then click ‘SUBMIT REQUEST’
- Click ‘ADD TRADE’ on the next page
- Under ‘Trade’ field, select the relevant trade type for the job (eg. handyman, builder)
- Click on ‘WORK REQUEST’ button under Job Type
- Set a Price Limit for the job
- Select the Turn Around Time, then click CREATE
- On the next page, click on ‘ASSIGN CONTRACTOR (The system will automatically pull a list of contractors based on the specific Job Type you selected
- 13. Select your preferred contractors, add in some notes and click on ASSIGN CONTRACTOR. Viola!