Occasionally there are clients who wish to be updated on the details and statuses of a job, but are not Site Contacts. In this case, Strata Managers can assign these people as 'Internal Contacts'
How to assign an Internal Contact:
- In a New Job on SMATA:
- In an existing job on SMATA
- Go to the Jobs page (Wrench Icon)
- Find the relevant job and click the three dots to the right of the job
- Select 'Edit'
- Under the heading 'Internal Contact', select from the list of existing contacts.
- Don't forget to 'Update request'.
Once this is done, the nominated Internal Contact will be sent an email notification when there are major updates to the job. eg. Job is created, Inspection is Booked, Work is Scheduled. They will also be sent a link to access the Public Page. Please note that the Internal Contact's name, email address and phone number will NOT be posted in the Contractor's view.
If you are having any questions about Internal Contacts, please contact us HERE.