There will be times when a contractor will not able to move forward with a job because they are waiting for an action from the Site Contact to proceed.
This can happen in the following situations:
- The Site Contact is not answering the contractor
- The Site Contact will not allow the contractor access
- The details for the Site Contact are incorrect
If this is the case, a contractor can change the status of their job to reflect this.
Changing a job's status to 'Awaiting Site Contact'
1. Log in to SMATA.com
2. Select the relevant job
(Assign an employee if applicable)
3. Click on the 'Awaiting Site Contact' button
4. Select the option that best reflects the situation - add an optional comment
5. Press Send.
Changing this status will automatically alert the Strata Manager and the Site Contact/s of the situation. If you added a comment, this will be sent to the Strata Managers via the Message Function on SMATA. Changing this status will also stop the timer on the 'Time Out Function'.
When the job is ready to move forward, simply change the status (i.e. Book an Inspection/Schedule the Work). Any changes to this status will automatically notify the Strata Manager and the Site Contact/s of this progression.
If you have any more questions regarding the 'Awaiting Site Contact' Status, contact us HERE.