When you are ready to schedule a date and time for your job, you will need to update this via SMATA.
How to Schedule Work:
- Log in to SMATA.com
- Click on the relevant job
- (If you have an employee/employees) Click 'Assign' to assign an employee to the job.
- Click on the Schedule Work Button
- Add the date, time, disruption notices (if applicable) and any other information needed
- Click the checkbox to indicate if you have confirmed this time with the site contact, or if confirmation is not applicable
Once you have done this, the committee members and the strata manager will all be notified.
If you need to change the scheduled time and date, see the following article: How to edit a scheduled work time and date so that the building contact are all notified?
If you are having any issues, please contact us HERE