In SMATA, you have the ability to write and keep track of any notes you've made regarding a job. You have the option to keep these notes private or to publish them on the public job page.
Accessing the Notes feature
- Log in to the portal
- Click on the relevant job
- Within the job's page, scroll to the bottom
- Click on the 'Plus' button to open the Notes section
Using the Notes Feature:
- Write any relevant notes into the text box.
- Click 'Choose File' to add any photos, videos or files if applicable
- Select the 'Type' of Note you want to make i.e. 'Internal' or 'Public Page
- 'Internal' notes are personal memos that only you will see
- 'Public Page' notes are ones that will be sent to the job's public page (these are also visible to strata managers and committee members); these are not visible to other service providers.
If you have any issues regarding the Notes section, feel free to contact us HERE