How to notify my Strata Manager of an issue in my building?
- Submit a maintenance request through www.smata.com. This will go directly to your strata manager
- Work or quote request will be attended to by the strata manager.
- The request will be sent to the contractor most suitable for the job.
- Contractor selected based on; building preferred, geographical, workload, licensed, insured.
- Inspection Booked / Works Carried out by the contractor.
- If Quote Required
- Quote submitted for approval by the contractor to Strata Manager
- Quote submitted by Strata Manager to the committee for approval
- Quote approved
- Works completed and invoice uploaded to SMATA.
- SMATA checks the invoice to ensure the details match the quotation.
- Invoice reviewed by Strata manager and sent for approval to the committee.
- Invoice approved for payment.
- Committee members provide feedback on their experience.
- Contractors are given a rating based on your experience.