Once a job is assigned through SMATA, there is a certain amount of time to action it through the platform. To action the job, simply 'Book an Inspection' or 'Schedule Work'. If you are unable to do these actions because you can't access the site contact or you are waiting on parts/materials to arrive, you can stop the time out function by updating the job status as 'Awaiting Site Contact' and 'Awaiting Materials' respectively.
The time limits are as follows:
- Work Request: 3 business days
- Quote Request: 5 business days
If a job has 'Timed Out', but you intend to complete the work - follow the steps below to receive an extension on your time:
- Login to SMATA
- Click on the relevant Job
- In the job's page, click 'View Messages' (Envelope Icon)
- Write a message requesting an extension to action the job to the Strata Manager
- Press send
The Strata Manager will then receive this message and can choose to offer more time. If an extension is given, the time left to action the job will be visible in your Jobs page.
If you have any more questions about the 'Time Out' feature, please contact us HERE