Congratulations on completing your job - now it's time to get paid for your hard work! To do this, you will need to upload your invoice into the portal.
Follow the steps below to upload your invoice:
1. Log in to Strata Connect
2. Select relevant Job under the 'Job Page' (Wrench Icon).
(Click 'Assign' to assign an employee if applicable)
3. Make sure the job is currently in the 'Job Scheduled' Status. (If this is not the case, see the following article: How to schedule work. You cannot backdate the scheduled work, so simply select the current date)
4. Click on 'Invoice'
5. Enter the amount (quote & variance combined).
6. Enter the Invoice Number.
7. Add any Notes/Comments that you would like to share with the strata manager.
8. Attach the Invoice (As an option, you may also paste the link of the invoice from your software, under 'Add External Link/URL for Invoice')
9. Click Next.
10. Check the invoice details and if they are correct, Click Submit.
11. A pop up reminder will show, click Send.
Once the invoice is sent, it will be automatically be sent off to the Strata Manager (and Committee Members, if necessary) for approval.
If you are have any issues with uploading your invoice, please contact us HERE