Some contractors have several team members who handle the jobs assigned to them. They can now add team members in their profile which they can set up specific permissions per team member.
To do that, they should:
1. Log in to their SMATA profile.
2. Click the company icon at the top right of the page and then click 'Company Profile'.
3. Click the Team Members tab and then click '+ ADD TEAM MEMBER'
4. On the next page, put all the required information for the new team member (Name, Email, Contact Number).
5. Check the permissions that you want to assign the team member:
- You can also a profile photo (optional)
6. Click 'INVITE'.
An invitation will be sent through to the newly added team member.
Once the new employee accepts the invitation and created their password you will now be able to assign team members to manage work and quote requests depending on the permission that was assigned to them.
If you are have any issues with uploading your invoice, please contact us HERE