This is an overview of the quote process, and how it works:
- When a job has been assigned to you an email notification will be sent to your nominated email address.
- Login to SMATA and go to the quote request.
- On this page, you will see all the job details. If you need to contact the strata manager to ask any questions use the 'Messages' button.
- When you are ready to make an appointment click on the 'Inspection' button.
- On this page, you will see the building contacts to make a time to inspect.
- Call or email the building contact and confirm the time then complete the form so that the appointment is registered in SMATA and all contacts will be notified.
- When you are ready to submit your quote visit the jobs page and click on the 'Attach Quote' button and complete the form (including your quote number and value) and press submit. The quote will be submitted to the strata manager for review.
- If your quote is approved you will be notified by email and instructed to proceed with the work request.
- Log in and go to the work request and click on 'Schedule Work' to book a time to complete the works.
- Call or email the building contact and confirm the time to meet onsite. Complete the form so that the appointment is registered in SMATA and all contacts will be notified.
If you go to the site to complete the works and you have a variation that needs to be submitted it is best to lodge this variance into SMATA for approval.
You can do this by going to the work requests and clicking on the 'Add Variance' button. Complete the variance details and submit them for review.
The variance you have submitted will either be approved by the Strata Manager or submitted to the committee for review. Strata Connect will update you as it proceeds through this process.
Once the variance is approved you will be able to complete the process in Strata Connect and upload your invoice.
If your variance is not approved then you will be updated by email and you should refer to the comments provided by the strata manager in the Strata Connect messages linked to the work request.
You can edit and submit a new variance if required.
8. To complete the process and upload your invoice, go to the work request and click on the button 'Invoice', fill in the form and upload your invoice.
9. The invoice will be sent to the strata manager and will either be approved by the Strata Manager or submitted to the committee for review.
10. SMATAwill update you as it proceeds through this process.